A report in PowerTeacher has recently been created allowing teachers to see which students have opted to attend classes remotely or in person for 2nd semester.
*Note: Only the lead teacher designated in PowerSchool can run the report.
- Log in to the PowerTeacher portal (not the gradebook)
- Click on sqlReports in the navigation pane on the left.
- Click on Teachers > Student Roster with Medical Alert.
- Enter a 2 for 2nd semester
- Click Submit. A list of all students will appear; one column contains their learning plan (the Q4 column will display up-to-date information for the end of the 2020-21 schoolyear).
- Use filters to filter by Learning Plan, block, or other column.