Zoom, like much district software, can be installed or updated via Managed Software Center.
- To use Managed Software Center from home you must first connect to the network with the Aruba VIA app. More information here: Using Aruba Virtual Intranet Access
- Open the Managed Software Center
- Open Macintosh HD on the desktop
Open the Applications folder
Open Managed Software Center
- When you open Managed Software Center, you will see a list of optional applications available for download.
- Select the Updates section at the top of the window
- Click the Update button to install Zoom and any other pending updates. If Zoom does not appear in this list click Check Again or look for it in the Applications folder. It may have already installed in the background.