Some students have reported that Ed Puzzle is not working. They have reported blank pages, "Blocked pages" or general the site is not working errors. The solutions below have fixed the above issues for the majority students.
1. Allow third party cookies in chrome:
- In Google Chrome browser, at the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
- Select Cookies
- Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data:
2.Delete the Chrome Browser cache: Delete your browser cache in google chrome by going to the three dots in the right top corner. Then go to more tools then clear browsing data- select all time -then uncheck history - clear clear data.
3.Removing Unused Extensions in Chrome: Extensions are small programs in google chrome that can cause poor performance if the extensions are not updated in time to match the latest updates from google. If you go back to the three dots in the top right corner and click on more tools then extensions you will find a list of installed extensions. You will want to delete any extensions that you don't use, like gaming, shopping, ad blockers or PDF makers. Google extensions or extensions installed by the school district are ok to keep.