You can give others full permission to administer your calendar.
(**Note: this should be done on a limited basis)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- Point to the calendar you want to share.
- Click More Settings and sharing.
- Under "Share with specific people," click Add people.
- Enter your new delegate’s email address.
- Under "Permissions," click Make changes and manage sharing.
- Click Send.
Excerpted from Google Support Article "Share Your Calendar With Someone". Read more here.