SPEED CALL:Allows you to dial a specific number with one keypress
Mitel 5000 Series:
- Press the blue Menu button
- Press Settings
- Press Programmable Keys
- Press the Key you wish to program
- Press Speed Call
- Press Edit Info and enter the desired display name (use the number keys to enter)
- Press Ok
- Press Edit Info again then Press Edit Number and enter in the phone number for the Speed Call (the same way you would dial it)
- Press OK
- Press Save
Mitel 6940 IP:
- Press and hold the programmable key for 4 seconds
- In the Label Name field, enter a label to apply to the key using the on-screen keyboard.
- Tap the Number field and enter a number using the dialpad keys.
- (Optional) Tap the Private checkbox to make the key a Private Speed Call key. When a Private Speed Call key is tapped, the call is considered private and caller ID information is not displayed in the phone’s call history.
- Tap the Save softkey to save the information to the key you selected.
To make a speed call, tap the softkey that you have programmed with Speed Call functionality.