In PowerTeacher Pro, there is no action a teacher needs to take to submit grades. Grades will be automatically collected at the appointed time. (See Grade Deadlines chart). There are some items a teacher may want to review in their gradebook to be sure that information is as up-to-date as possible.
Have questions or concerns? Call Stephanie Manly at x4818 for assistance.
Here area few things to remember as you prepare your grades for collection:
- Confirm grade setup is correct (Handout)
- Confirm grades are up-to-date and accurate
- Enter any Modified Grades/Pass/Fail for students including Lab Assistants, etc. (Handout | Video)
Note: If there are any modified grades already entered, confirm that those are still accurate or remove any inaccurate modified grades.
- Optional: Enter comments (Handout | Video)
Note: If there are any comments already entered, confirm that those comments are still accurate or remove any comments that no longer apply. Comments will only be printed on progress checks; however, they can be seen in PowerSchool at any time.
- Enter grades for any students who transferred into your class mid-semester (Handout)